Why You Should Work at New Horizon Community Care!
New Horizon Community Care is a non-profit agency that specializes in Mental Health services throughout Maricopa and Pinal County. Our mission is to create a structured, therapeutic environment empowering individuals to build healthy relationships and develop life skills that will promote personal growth.
What NHCC Offers
- Competitive salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, Free plan eligibility for employees after 30 days of Full Time Employment
- Paid Holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance-Employer Paid
- Supplemental Insurance stipends (Aflac & Assurity) to customize plans to fit your lifestyle/family
- Discounted daycare services in Tempe
- A matching retirement program 403(b)
- Pet Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- State Licensure Reimbursement (if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- A qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
All applicants must be able to obtain a non-restricted Level 1 Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card, a current driver’s license, and be 21 years of age. It is a requirement of New Horizon employment that the employee maintains a driver’s license record that allows him/her/them to be insurable by our insurance carriers. New Horizon Community Care is an equal opportunity employer—diverse populations are encouraged to apply. Please, contact Human Resources at 480-722-2730 if you have any questions regarding employment.
Background & Drug Screening Disclaimer:
- Applicants must be able to complete a Criminal History Self-Dislocsure Affidavits and obtain a Non-Restrictive Arizona Department of Public Safety (AZDPS) Level 1 or IVP Fingerprint clearance card (FCC). A Level 1 or IVP FCC involves a State and Federal Criminal Background Check.
- Positions at NHCC are safety-sensitive positions as defined in ARS 23-439. Therefore, the company prohibits the use, sale, manufacture, distribution, or possession of alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, medical marijuana, or drug paraphernalia on any and all segments of the company premises, company-owned vehicles, or personal vehicles used for company business or parked on company property. NHCC is a drug-free zone with zero tolerance for violators.
If you are applying for a position that is not listed, please send your resume to [email protected]