Why You Should Work at New Horizon Community Care!
New Horizon Community Care is a non-profit agency that specializes in Residential Group Homes and Outpatient Program services in the East and West Valley areas. Our mission is to create a structured, therapeutic environment empowering individuals to build healthy relationships and develop life skills that will promote personal growth.
New Horizon supports our employees by providing a challenging, dynamic work experience in which excellence in achievement is promoted and recognized. We are continually seeking qualified individuals to join our team.
What NHCC Offers
- Competitive salaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- Aflac stipends to customize plans to fit your lifestyle/family
- Discounted daycare services in Chandler
- A matching retirement program 403(b)
- Veterinary Discount Program
- Tuition Assistance
- State Licensure Reimbursement (if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- A qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
All applicants must be able to obtain a non-restricted Level 1 Arizona Department of Public Safety Fingerprint Clearance Card, a current driver’s license, and be 21 years of age. It is a requirement of New Horizon employment that the employee maintains a driver’s license record that allows him/her/them to be insurable. New Horizon Community Care is an equal opportunity employer—diverse populations are encouraged to apply. Please, contact Human Resources at 480-722-2730 if you have any questions regarding employment.
If you are applying for a position that is not listed, please send your resume to email@example.com