Answering the questions you have

Frequently Asked Questions​

Most frequent questions and answers

Services are requested by referral from a case manager with an agency such as Bayless Integrated or Arizona’s Children Association.

BCBS Commercial insurance and Self-Pay. A referral is not required to request services. If you have insurance but aren’t sure if you are covered, send in a copy of your insurance care and we can check for coverage. For self-pay pricing, locate the “Referrals” section for details.
Our residential treatment homes provide services to boys ages 11-17. We are currently accepting Mercy Care, Health Choice, American Indian, and Probation Funding. Referrals must come from an agency.
  • General Mental Health (GMH)
  • Substance Abuse
  • Psycho-educational Topics
  • Anger Management
  • Emotion Regulation
  • Grief/Loss/Trauma
  • Healthy Relationships

For clients that will be successfully discharged from the program, the client’s team would be notified in advance to set up an aftercare plan so the client continues to have wrap-around support services in place; therapy, behavior coaching/mentoring, age transition programming, continued support from CFT team.

Due to HIPAA, we are unable to disclose the exact location of the treatment centers; the safety of those that are enrolled in programming. Location information is only disclosed upon acceptance into treatment.

Yes, all staff members are required to have non-restricted DPS level 1 fingerprint clearance cards.

Yes, we are. If you would like to file your Arizona state tax credit, please click here!

Contact Us

If you can't find the answer to your question—CONTACT US!

Submit Correction

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.
Contact Information